1041303 | 1-3/8" / 34-35mm Rope Size | S-505 COLD TUFF Standard Steel Sleeves
- 4.23 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
- For flemish eye wire rope splicing.
- Designed for low temperature toughness.
- Resists cracking when swaged (equals or exceeds stainless steel sleeves).
- Special processed low carbon steel.
- COLD TUFF® for better swageability.
- Can be stamped for identification after swaging without concern for fractures when following these directions:
- Use round corner stamps to a maximum depth of 0.015 in. (1/64).
- The area for stamping should be on the side of the sleeve in the plane of the sling eye, and no less than 0.250 in. (1/4) from either end of the sleeve.
- Standard steel sleeve terminations have efficiency ratings as follows based on the catalog strength of wire rope.
- Do not use on wire rope size other than size shown.
Standard Manufacturer's WarrantyView AllClose