1041679 | 3"-3-1/8" / 75-80mm Wire Rope Ø | 563t Ultimate Load | G-416 Wire Rope Open Spelter Socket | USA
- 380.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
- Forged steel sockets through 1-1/2", cast alloy steel 1-5/8" through 4".
- Spelter socket terminations have an efficiency rating of 100%, based on the catalog strength of wire rope.
- Ratings are based on recommended use with 6 x 7, 6 x 19 or 6 x 37, IPS or XIP (EIP), XXIP (EEIP), RRL, FC or IWRC wire rope.
- Strand constructed with minimal number of wires (e.g. 1 x 7) requires special consideration that socket basket length be five (5) times the strand diameter or fifty (50) times the wire diameter, whichever is the greater.
- All cast steel sockets 1-5/8" and larger are magnetic particle inspected and ultrasonic inspected. Proof testing available on special order.
- Available with bolt nut and cotter: G-416B.
- Open Grooved Sockets meet the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-S-550F, Type A, except for those provisions required of the contractor.