418 Series | 18" Single Sheave | 1" Wireline | WLL 15.0t | BB | Light Snatch Block with Hook | USA
- Allow 7-14 days for delivery but delivery may be sooner depending on component availability.
- 150.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
- Opening feature permits easy insertion of rope without reeving, or while the block is suspended.
- Bolt for opening feature is retained, to ensure no lost bolts.
- Forged steel swivel tees, yokes and hooks.
- Furnished with a latch installed.
- Can be furnished with bronze bushings or roller bearings.
- Center pin equipped with pressure lube fitting.
- All sizes feature sheave grooves suited for a range of wire line diameters.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements.
- Importantly, these blocks meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- All blocks are RFID EQUIPPED.
Standard Manufacturer's WarrantyView AllClose
Single Sheave Light Champion w/Hook
Crosby Catalog #: