|Crosby McKissick Blocks|
At Western Sling Company, we’re proud to offer the finest blocks from Crosby McKissick! Our inventory includes blocks suitable for a variety of applications, from towing heavy loads to maneuvering and laying down pipe. Most of our blocks come with locking shackles included, and we can add roller bearings to any block via special order. All blocks larger than 4.5 inches are equipped with RFID.
We strive to offer our customers the ultimate selection of high-quality rigging equipment. Our blocks are available in up to 10 sizes and ship in just 4 to 7 business days. Rest assured, when you choose blocks from Western Sling Company, you’re getting top-quality equipment that’s built to last. Order online today, or call one of our sales specialists today for help choosing the perfect equipment for your needs!
Our Snatch Blocks
Our Single-Sheave and Double-Sheave Blocks are versatile tools that work well in a variety of applications, but they are ideal for towing and rigging applications. Our blocks are notably lightweight and durable, featuring an easy-open design that makes reeving quicker and easier than ever before. All of the snatch blocks we offer meet or exceed industry safety standards!
Our Tower Hoist Blocks are best used for tugger hoists and tower erection work. They’re even safe enough to hoist up personnel, including the winch operator, provided that they have been trained in such a maneuver. Our Tower Blocks are available in a wide variety of wireline sizes and lift capacities, ranging from four to 30 metric tons. All of our Tower Blocks feature double sheaves for easier reeving and shackle-fitting swivels for easier positioning.
Our Lay Down Blocks are an invaluable asset for lifting and maneuvering drill pipes! These blocks are designed to be used with wireline up to ¾” in thickness, and they feature hooks that snugly fit into your drill pipe with handles that make it easy to release your pipes once you have them where you want them.
Unsure of what kind of blocks are right for the work you’re trying to do? Not finding what you’re looking for? Call Western Sling Company today, and one of our equipment specialists will happily help you out!
|Series 400 12-Ton||Series 400 15-Ton||Series 400 20-Ton|
- Sea-Link Blocks are built to 4:1 Design Factor.
- Available with these top fittings - Swivel Hook (SH), Swivel Shackle (SS) and Tailboard (TB).
- Available with Bronze Bushing (B) and Roller Bearing (R).
- All accessories are forged.
- Products are manufactured under the Standard ASME B30.26
- Blocks shown are standard models.
|1 Sheave||2 Sheaves||3 Sheaves|
RopeBlock's blocks may be used on a wide variety of land based cranes such as mobile and crawler cranes. Their Fast Reeve Blocks are an excellent choice for your lifting application where frequent block change is required and includes the following standard features:
- Design Factor of Safety of 4:1.
- Double sealed maintenance free roller bearings.
- Forged high tensile steel DIN hooks.
- Sheaves featuring graphite lubricated groove.
- High impact resistant side plates.
- Operational temperature range: -40 up to +80°C / -40 up to +176°F.
- Lubrication on hook suspension.
- 4 or 8 point hook locking device.
- Fast Reeve guides for fast reeving.
- C3M finish in signal yellow with black striping.
- Safety latch with locking pin.