Drum Lifters - Liftmax
- Liftmax® Drum lifters are designed for lifting 33 gallon and 55 gallon drums and barrels.
- Most drum lifters have a single lift point, but others have a four leg bridle suspension point on the top of the cage.
- The drum is completely supported by the drum lifter.
- Liftmax® Drum lifters are typically used for lifting steel, plastic or fiber drums.
- Liftmax® features an in-house engineering team with years of industry experience, the latest design technologies and highest quality fabrication techniques ready to design your custom lifting devices.
- Our experienced in-house engineering and design team utilizes CAD, 3D modeling, and FEA programs.
- We are the lifting equipment design specialists geared specifically for building custom lifting devices according to the ASME BTH-1 design standard and ASME B30.20 “Below-the-Hook” standards.
- All Liftmax® Lifting Devices come standard with stainless steel data plates with individual serial numbers and RFID tracking and are proof tested to 125%.