G209A Crosby Alloy Screw Pin Anchor Shackle Grade 8 (USA)
- Allow 4-7 days for delivery.
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Capacities 2 thru 21 metric tons. Meets performance requirements of Grade 8 shackles.
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
- Hot Dip Galvanized.
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification.
- Charges for proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order.
- Approved for use at -40 degree C (-40 degree F) to 204 degree C (400 degree F).
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements.
- Importantly, these shackles meet other critical performance requirements including impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
Standard Manufacturer's WarrantyView AllClose
Crosby Alloy Screw Pin Anchor Shackle
Crosby Catalog #:
Hot Dip Galvanized