Green Pin® P-5361D Tapered Pin ROV Shackle D | 17t
- Allow 7-14 days for delivery but delivery may be sooner depending on component availability.
- 18.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
- The Green Pin® Tapered Pin ROV Shackle D is a grade 8 shackle with a D-handle and a tapered ending on the shackle pin.
- The shackle was specially developed for (subsea) release and retrieve operations with a remotely operated vehicle (ROV).
- The shackle's handle can be manipulated easily by a hydraulically operated ROV arm.
- Safety and controllability are optimal: the handles are firmly attached to the pin head with bolts and Nord-Lock® rings, while the pin head contains grooves for attaching the pin to the shackle body with the help of wire rope.
- Under water assembly of the shackle becomes easier due to the tapered ending of the pin while the white colour of the shackle body and the orange colour of the handle improve visibility.
- Finally, the screw thread on the pin is completely chambered to protect the sling from wear and tear.
- The Green Pin® Tapered Pin ROV Shackle D is also available with a Fishtail-handle (the handles are interchangeable and can also be supplied separately).
- The shackle is suitable for both inline- and side loading (reduction factors apply) and is available in a range with a working load limit from 6.5 up to 55 ton.
- Product Code - P-5361D
- Material - bow and pin alloy steel, Grade 8, Polar Quality, quenched and tempered
- Safety factor - MBL equals 5 x WLL
- Finish - shackle bow painted white, pin painted green
- Temp. range - -60°C up to +200°C
- Note - supplied without wires, design your own wiring plan
Standard Manufacturer'sView AllClose