Green Pin® P-5363 Spring Pin ROV Shackle | 17t
- Allow 7-14 days for delivery but delivery may be sooner depending on component availability.
- 18.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
- The Green Pin® Spring Pin ROV Shackle is a grade 8 shackle specially developed for (subsea) release operations with a remotely operated vehicle (ROV).
- The mechanism has been designed so that disassembling the shackle and releasing the load under water is easy and efficient.
- The shackle's two spring pins ensure its safe use and prevent the unintentional release of the load.
- Furthermore, the white coating of the Green Pin® Spring Pin ROV Shackle optimizes visibility under water and ensures its long-term durability.
- The Green Pin® Spring Pin ROV Shackle is available in a range with a working load limit from 6.5 up to 85 ton.
- Product details
- Product Code - P-5363
- Material - bow and pin alloy steel, Grade 8, Polar Quality, quenched and tempered
- Safety factor - MBL equals 5 x WLL
- Finish - shackle bow painted white, pin painted green
- Temp. range - -60°C up to +200°C
- Note - for in-line use only
- Supplied without wires, design your own wiring plan
Standard Manufacturer'sView AllClose