Heavy Truck Mud Service Singles | Highway Service/Off-Road Use | Sold in Pairs | USA Made or Imported
- Allow 7-14 days for delivery but delivery may be sooner depending on component availability.
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Single Mud Service Truck Chains
Stock #s 2441, 2448, 2452 & 2486
- Heavy Truck Mud Service Singles
- Heavy Duty Case Hardened Cross Chain
- Heavy Duty Rim Chain
- Highway Service / Off-Road Use
- Available in single and dual-triples
Laclede Single Mud Service Truck Chains
|Chain Sets||Cross Chain||Side Chain|
|Tire Chain Stock No.||Wt./Pr. Lbs.||Replacement Cross Chain Stock No.||Cross Chains Per 1/2 Pr.||Standard Package Qty||Wt./100pc Lbs.||No. of Links||Cross Hook No.||Inside Length W/hook Inches||Wire Size||Length Inches||Wire Size||Inside Fastener||Outside Fastener|
RULES FOR USING TIRE CHAINS:
IMPORTANT: Prefit Chains Prior to Actual Use!
For Your Convenience & Safety:
- Consult owner’s manual to see if chains can be used on your vehicle.
- Make certain your tire chains are properly sized for your tires. A proper fit is key to performance.
- Follow directions for installing tire chains. Apply as tightly as possible by hand for maximum chain life.
- Be sure to pull off highway to safe place before installing, servicing or removing tire chains.
- Do not deflate tires to install tire chains.
- Drive approximately 1/4 mile. Stop & retighten. Extra links may be cut off or preferably retained on the fastener arm. Keep chains tight to snug throughout the operation. Only after retightening may rubber adjusters be applied.
- Do not exceed 30 m.p.h. Accelerate and decelerate slowly. Avoid spinning or locking of wheels.
- If a cross chain should fail, stop immediately. Repair or remove. Do Not drive with a broken chain.
- Avoid hitting curbs with tire chains.
- Tire chains are not designed for towing vehicles.
Standard Manufacturer's WarrantyView AllClose