HHBDSK Bison Three Phase Hoist | 2 Speed | Made in China
- Allow 7-14 days for delivery but delivery may be sooner depending on component availability.
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Three Phase Hoist - 2 Speed
- Dual Speed Control.
- A second speed allows for a more controlled pick.
- Using the controller, the operator can start to lift (or lower) in the slow speed and then switch to the faster speed for efficiency.
- Dual speed hoists are highly recommended in environments where positioning fragile material. For example: loading CNC Machines, glass lifting, granite lifting etc.
- Designed and built to last, these hoists are made for heavy-duty hoisting applications.
- The swing-down panel allows for quick and convenient access to the control panel during maintenance and inspections.
- These hoists are dual voltage and can be easily adjusted to suit 230 or 460-volt power supply.
- 20 Ft. Standard lift (custom lifts available).
- 15 Ft. Power cord.
- 16’9 Ft. Standard Pendant cord.
- Schneider™ contactors.
- 30 Minute duty rating, H4 Classification.
- Ergonomic push button pendant controller (IP65).
- Pull-rotor motor brake.
- Chain Container (on standard lifts).
- Load test / Inspection Certificate.
- Swivel electrical panel.
- Upper and lower limit switches.
All 3 phase hoists come standard from the factory wired for 460v power supply. This can easily be adjusted to 230v.
Overload Protection (friction clutch)
Prevents operators from exceeding a hoist’s rated lifting capacity.
Compact Aluminum Body
Die-cast body ensures a low headroom and lightweight construction.
Suitable for environments within -4° to +104° F. Recommended Humidity of 85% or less.
Pull-Rotor Motor Brake
Superior mechanical force ensures a load is firmly held. Contains no disc brake.
Upper/Lower Limit Switches
Mechanical paddle limit switches. Stops the load chain from progressing past its safe limitation.
Modern, ergonomic design. Mainline contactor, red emergency stop push button is standard on all pendants. Pendant Cord includes external strain relief.
Pendant & Power Plug Connection
Quick plugin pendant controller cord and power cord.
External Motor Fan
Rapidly cools the hoist motor and brake, forcing air through the cooling fins.
Grade 80, case hardened FEC Japanese Chain.
Mechanical interlocking contactors.
Included with all standard hoists.
Phase Reversal Relay
Hoist will not energize if the phase sequence is reversed. Relay status lights indicates incorrect phase wiring sequence.
Precautionary feature, protects the motor from overheating.
Quick Access Electrical Panel
Hoist electrical cover is tethered to hoist housing for maximum efficiency and convenience during inspection/ maintenance.
Hinged Internal Electrical Panel
Easily inspect internal components and wiring behind contactors and din rail by opening the hinged electrical panel.
Forged Swivel Hook
Rotate applications 360° during lifts. Safety latches are standard. (Fixed position top Hook)
Dual Speed 3 Phase Hoist
Country of Origin: