International Shipping & Payment Policy
- International Customers:
- Required Currency: US Dollars
- Wired Funds with Order or Credit Card
- EX WORKS Freight Terms (buyer is responsible for all shipping)
- Western Sling Company can ship to virtually anywhere in the world.
- Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations.
- Our shipping program will accommodate international shipping providing it falls within the weight restrictions of small package service (FedEx Ground and UPS)
- For those heavy international shipments which require LCL (less than container load), please contact us.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
- Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
- The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page.
- To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Western Sling Company is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Please read our returns and refunds policy for more information.