Crosby Straightpoint Load Shackles
|Crosby Straightpoint Load Shackles|
Features and benefits:
- 1,000m or 3,280 ft wireless range
- Electronics located in hard anodized enclosure
- Proof tested
- Nature-impenetrable to IP67 or NEMA6
- 4 AA batteries for a battery life of 1,200 hours
- Internal antenna
- Handheld display or software provide remote on-off feature
- Load-centering bobbin
- 2 year warranty
- ASME B30.26 compliant
- F.E.A. validated design
- ATEX Zones 0, 1 and 2 available
- Update rate of 3Hz and easily configured to run at speeds up to 200Hz.
** Bluetooth option available with free HHP app for iOS and Android**
Straighpoint's Wireless Loadshackle (WLS) is the ideal solution in situations presenting lack of headroom or extremely heavy lifting projects. They are offered in capacities of 3.25t to 500t. The WLS uses the industry-leading shackles from Crosby.
Three styles of the WLS are available:
- Long range 2.4GHz that provides a range of 1,000 meters or 3,280 feet to a handheld (SW-HHP) or to software
- Bluetooth for any smart phone running the free HHP app on iOS or Android; 100 meter or 328 ft range
- ATEX/IECEx for working in hazardous regions, zones 0, 1 and 2 and providing a wireless range of 500m to 1,640 ft to the SW-HHP-ATEX handheld.
No need for rechargeable battery packs that cause problems like charging failure and the need for replacement. The WLS's advanced circuitry uses regular AA alkaline batteries, and the circuitry also protects the system from incorrectly installed batteries. And it will extend the life of your AA batteries.
The WLS has the option to utilize Straightpoint's SW-PTP software package which allows the operator to perform load tests from a safe vantage point. Real time test certificates can be generated on site.
A full array of wireless accessories are also available including wireless score board, overload alarm and base station with analogue (4-20mA) or 2 relay or RS485 ASCII outputs.
There are no products listed under this category.