Crosby SubSea Shackles
|Crosby SubSea Shackles|
With the assistance of leading subsea contractors, The Crosby Group has developed a product range which combines operating efficiency with superior safety features for working in challenging environments.
From raw material to finished goods, Crosby's vertically integrated product supply chain manufacturing ensures comprehensive control of the process. This ensures detailed product inspection through the entire manufacturing process; the result is a high level of quality and dependability for all of our products.
- Forged alloy bow with industry best 6:1 performance design factor.
- A patent pending captured bolt will support over 2,000 lbs. (907 kg) of pull-out force.
- API RP 17H color compliance coating on galvanized bow.
- Non-threaded galvanized alloy bolt (G-2110).
- QUIC-Thread bolt requires only 3.5 rotations for full engagement (G-2100).
- Raised pad.
- Eyelets are built in for optional tether points.
- Monkey fist(s) included.
- 9-1/2 ton to 85 ton capacities.
- Shackles are forged steel and quenched & tempered with alloy pins.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) prominently and permanently displayed.
- QUIC-CHECK® deformation and angle indicators forged on the bow.