Wire Rope Slings
- West-Grip wire rope slings (a Western Sling Company Brand) are fabricated from extra improved plow steel (EIPS) which is a tough, durable steel, combining great strength with high resistance to fatigue.
- All West-Grip wire rope slings have an independent wire rope core (IWRC) which has a superior resistance to crushing and distortion.
- Eyes are formed using a Flemish eye splice and swaged sleeve.
- Tagged per A.S.M.E. B30.9 specifications.
- All sling assemblies with master links will have thimble eyes on the master links.