Twin-Path® Heavy Lift Slings
- Twin-Path® high-performance synthetic roundslings have Check-Fast® Inspection overload indicators,Covermax® Covers for superior abrasion resistance, and inner red covers as an aid to inspection.
- Twin-Path® slings are used worldwide in place of steel rigging for heavy lifts.
- They are approximately 10% of the weight of a steel sling and are repairable.
- The Twin-Path® sling design, which has two individual paths of fiber working as one sling, gives the rigger confidence.
- These slings have less than 1% elongation at rated capacity.
- If productivity, safety, and precision are important, then Twin-Path® high-performance roundslings are your best choice.
- Independent testing shows that K-Spec® core yarn is the longest lasting load-bearing core yarn in any sling.
- Twin-Path slings are the preferred lifting sling for heavy lifts.
There are no products listed under this category.