Liftmax - Specialty Lifting Devices
|Speciality Lifting Devices - Liftmax|
CUSTOM DESIGN & MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
- Liftmax® features an experienced in-house mechanical engineering, design and fabrication team that utilizes CAD, 3D engineering modeling, and FEA programs.
- We design with custom manufacturing engineering personnel lifting devices as well as our Liftmax® line of spreader bars, lifting beams, material baskets, padeyes, lifting lugs, bottle/drum lifters, forklift/crane adapters, tongs, hooks and other specialized rigging appliances including the personnel lifters and personnel baskets.
- All of our lifting devices are 100% inspected and tested, with certificates available via ProofTesting.com online cert system.
- The Liftmax® Solutions team utilizes Solid Edge for 3D modeling and CAD2000 for conventional drafting.
- FEA is provided by the Nastran 4D desktop solver for design checks and verification.
- Analytical calculations are made using Mathcad and Microsoft Excel.
- Reports, drawings, and renderings may be available to customers and can be electronically transmitted, or provided on disk or paper.
- All of our computers are 64-bit AMD Opteron modern engineering machines that are powerful enough to handle complex 3D modeling and animation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
- Liftmax® is a full service engineering company.
- Our staff of engineers and designers approaches fifty years combined experience.
- Our welders and fitters utilize the AWS D1.1 and AWS 14.1 standards for welding and fabrication.
- Welders retain multiple certifications on many type of welding from MIG, TIG, and Arc welding.
- Our weld inspectors are ASNT Level II certified.
- We also issue periodic in-house weld tests to monitor continuous improvement, and keep records on file for goal tracking purposes.