TIMH Running Line Tensiometer | Made in the United Kingdom
- Please select a product option below ...
- Usually ships in 2 days.
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The TIMH range is a Running Line Tensiometer, or RLTM, built with dockside, marine, offshore, towage and salvage applications in mind.
It is particularly useful where there is no anchor or dead end on the line to rig a Straightpoint Radiolink or Loadlink digital dynamometer. The TIMH can measure tension force at speeds up to 20m/min or 65ft/min.
It is constructed from marine-grade stainless steel and is suitable for many wire rope configurations up to 80t and will, as an option, calculate lineout in meters or feet.
The TIMH has several mounting points featured in its unique design, however, if other mounting options are required, Straightpoint can provide a custom engineered solution specific to your application.
Available as a wireless or cabled system utilizing Straightpoint’s HHP range of handheld displays or SW-MWLC software, this impressive Running Line Dynamometer or RLTM is available to ship from stock, to anywhere in the world within days.
Features and benefits:
• Five-wheel design improving accuracy
• Cabled or wireless options
• Fully constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel
• IP67 or NEMA6 Loadpin
• Gravity catches fitted to top sheave pins make wire rope installation quick and simple
• Industry leading battery life of 1200hrs (wireless)
• Maintenance free heavy duty bearings
• Large range of capacities to 150t and wire rope diameters up to 89mm or 3½”
• Options for line out available
• Software available to data log and monitor or analogue outputs
• Design validated by F.E.A.
• Bluetooth option is available and is supplied with a free HHP App for iOS and Android
Running Line Tensiometer