TR12 Sea Catch In-Line Release Mechanism | 14.25" Length | 1-1/2" Shackle | WLL 32,860 lbs. | Toggle Release | USA
- Allow 7-14 days for delivery but delivery may be sooner depending on component availability.
- 40.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- The Sea Catch Toggle Release is the simplest and most innovative design in quick release history.
- It is a device designed exclusively for safe release of a line or object under load.
- Its multi-purpose design offers a combination of features never seen before in a quick release:
- Multi-directional releasing capabilities.
- On-load and off-load releasing.
- A hitch pin safety lock to prevent inadvertent release.
- Lanyard-style release for maximum user safety.
- Parts made from aerospace-grade stainless plate.
- Easy connection to common shackles.
- No springs.
- User-friendly size.
- The design anticipates reality:
- Heavy sea conditions.
- Corrosive marine environment.
- Quick release kickback.
- Inadvertent release.
- Occasional shock and lock-ups of unanticipated overload.
- The key to its success is the combination of a proven toggle linkage principle, low friction, computer-generated parts, and a lot of thinking about its many uses and applications.
- Quick releases have to be specific.
- Movie special effects, tug-tow operations, rescue launch deployment, anchors – each release poses a very different challenge.
- Sea Catch meets these challenges with models ranging from 1 to 600-ton capacities.
- Since 1994, Sea Catches have played significant roles in safe releasing operations in 14 major industries around the world.
- Some units have exceeded 5,000 cycles and are still in service.
- All feedback has been positive – nothing but praise from engineers and users worldwide.
- General Sea Catch Features.
- Perpendicular or parallel release directions.
- Hitch pin lock for device locking safety.
- Computer generated parts precision-cut from aerospace grade stainless steel plate.
- Low friction, low effort lanyard-style release for maximum user safety.
- On Load / Off Load Releasing All parts 100% stainless steel.
- No springs.
Standard Manufacturer's WarrantyView AllClose
In-Line Release Mechanism/Toggle Release
Country of Origin: