TU 17 Wire Rope Hoist
- Please select a product option below ...
- Usually ships in 2 days.
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Government Customers (click here) to see these products on GSA Advantage!
Grab the most versatile wire rope hoist on the market!
- Suitable for use in practically any kind of application
- Can be operated by a single person
- Best used for long pulls and or when requirements call for increasing capacity
- Lifting and pulling capacity can be increased with sheave blocks
The griphoist®/tirfor® lifting and pulling hoist is safe, reliable and efficient. Suitable for many applications, the griphoist®/tirfor® is a lever-operated wire rope hoist that uses a separate wire rope. One person, using a telescopic operating handle, can work in any position and over any height of lift. It can replace conventional winches and other hoists for many applications. Best used when doing long pulls or when requirements call for increasing capacity. Light and compact, the griphoist®/tirfor® T500 series is easy to handle, provides a high mechanical advantage, and is economical.
- Works in any position: horizontal, vertical, or angled
- Unlimited length of wire rope
- Increase the nominal capacity with multiple sheave blocks
- Long length of wire rope is much easier to handle than chain
EASY TO USE
- Fast and easy installation and use
- Simple to install or remove the wire rope
- Continuous operation without jerking
- Reduced maintenance with simple cleaning and regular lubrication
- Change from forward to reverse by transferring the operating handle from one lever to another
The TU 17 Wire Rope Hoist has a high mechanical advantage, and will operate in the most difficult weather and temperature conditions.
SAFE AND RELIABLE
The load is always permanently controlled in the utmost precision: when operation stops, the load is distributed on two jaw blocks. TU range “UL” is classified for man-riding applications for use as a scaffold hoist. Additionally, each hoist is equipped with overload shear pins.
- Public works
- Civil engineering
- Steel structures
- Industrial work
- Escalators, elevators
- Electricity and telecommunications
- Oil and chemical industries
Griphoist / Tirfor
Manual Wire Rope Hoist
Country of Origin: