Ultratech Filter Sock (American Made)
- Allow 7-14 days for delivery but delivery may be sooner depending on component availability.
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Stop harmful substances from entering the stormwater system
Catch basin protection under the drain is nice. It's practical. It's useful. And, it's out of the way and out of sight. But there are some reasons that above drain protection may be the better option.
The Ultra-Filter Sock represents the ultimate in above drain protection. With the different filter media options available, this product is capable of removing many different types of pollutants. In fact, it is the only product with that versatility.
The 9-foot long socks are placed in front of storm drains. The woven geotextile material allows water to flow through into the storm drain while the media inside of the unit removes pollutants.
- Use in front of storm drains, around downspouts, in gullies and ditches, or anywhere there is potential for harmful stormwater runoff.
- Woven polymer casing allows water to pass through quickly while filtration media inside removes pollutants.
- High UV rating allows extended life in sun and elements.
- Available in 9-foot lengths. Units can be overlapped for longer coverage.
- Looped ends allow units to be staked in place and also assist in transport.
- Available with different types of media depending on which pollutant is present. (Multiple Ultra-Filter Socks can be used in a “treatment train” if the potential for more than one contaminant or a large quantity of a single contaminant is present.)
- Option for heavy metal removal available.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.
- Activated Carbon: Excellent “polishing media”. Helps remove certain chemicals, hydrocarbons and odors.
- Sorb 44: Used to remove oil and other hydrocarbons.
- Sediment Removal: Recycled rubber media provides weight, keeps unit in place, allows maximum water flow.
- Phos Filter: Excellent for removal of phosphorous.
- Heavy Metal Removal: Custom filter media helps remove zinc, lead, copper and other harmful, heavy metals.
WARNING: This product (Sediment Model - Part# 9457) can expose you to chemicals including Hexavalent Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ultratech International Inc.
Ultratech Filter Sock
Woven polymer casing