Ultratech Track Pan, Composite Model (American Made)
- Please select a product option below ...
- Allow 4-7 days for delivery.
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Modular, 20-foot spill containment pans share containment, providing unlimited capacity
The Composite Model Ultra-Track Pans have been designed to provide railroad spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities. The twenty-foot long Pans can be connected and used for spill control for everything from small drips during maintenance to catastrophic spills from tanker cars.
- Easy installation - minimal site preparation (no excavation) required.
- Constructed with high strength, non-porous, corrosion resistant fiberglass for years of reliable service.
- Low profile: 20’ long x 4-7/8” high.
- Pandrol compatible.
- Railside gasket sealing system – prevents spills from leaking between Track Pans and rails.
- Optional flow through technology increases containment capacity for larger spills while minimizing cleanup of smaller spills.
- Optional drainage manifold allows Center and Side Pans to drain to oil/water separators, holding ponds, etc.
- Drainage manifold comes with clean out port to allow for removal of sludge blockages, etc. Installation requires minimal ballast removal.
- Optional polyethylene grating package available for safer foot traffic.
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
WARNING: This product (Rail Clips - Part# 7230 and Adhesive Dispenser - Part# 7233) can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product (Adhesive - Part# 7232) can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Tetrachloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ultratech International Inc.
Ultratech Track Pan, Composite Model